My 20 month old son has just recently became potty trained. We have usually done great in timing being out and his potty visits. Last week, I would have given anything to have had these wonderful little potty covers. He decided he had to potty while we were at our oldest daughters band concert, so I ran him into the bathroom. Only to find out that it was soo dirty. So here I was, trying to figure out how to get him on the potty without him touching it. It seems to be a little trickier with a boy. By the time we figured it out, he had a little accident.
Thank goodness we don’t have to worry about that anymore. We headed out today with our Potty Toppers and they came in so handy. Not to mention they are adorable. My son loved the Go Diego Go ones that we have. Eventhough I have to lift it from the potty and throw it away, I feel good that my son doesn’t have direct contact with the potty seat. These are going to coming with us from now on!!!
Disposable, Stick-in-place toilet seat covers
- A Little Sheet of Neat
- Protects Children (and the whole family!) from Germs on Public Toilets
- BPA-Free, PVC-Free, phthalate-Free
More Product Info
- On-the-Go protection from public toilet seats germs. (Think of it as a clean toilet seat to-go.)
- Adhesive strips securely keeps it in place on public toilet seats. (Now if you could just get your toddler to do the same.)
- Plastic liner keeps wet seats from soaking through. (Whatever’s on the seat stays on the seat and away from your child’s bottom.)
- Fun graphics motivate your child. (When it comes to potty training, a little inspiration never hurts.)
- Oversized Dimensions keep little fingers and bottoms from toughing germy surfaces.
HOW TO ENTER
Entry #1: (MANDATORY): Head on over to the Potty Topper site and let me know which design you would love to have should you win.
2.Visit the site and tell me what other product you would love to try from Neat Solutions .
3. Follow Me on Twitter.
4. Tweet about giveaway.
6. Follow my Blog.
*I will be using a random number generator to select the winner.
* Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on Monday January 5,2009. If the prize is not claimed in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
*Contest open to U.S. residents only.
*The winner will be announced on my blog (and emailed)Tuesday January 6,2009.